1. Structure of the organization
The non-governmental organization "Lingua Plus", registration N 501 was set up on February, 18, 2000. The autorization has been given by the Ministry of Justice of Georgia. The president of the organization the Doctor of science, Professor Ketevan Djachy, Chivalry an Order of Academic Palms, to contribution to French culture. She is Author of 90 publications.
2. The purpose of the organization
- Cooperation with local NGO-s;
- Cooperation with foreign NGO-s;
- Drawing up and printing of dictionaries and textbooks;
- Carrying out of professional trainings on translation (for teachers of average and high educational institutions in capital and in regions);
- The help and contribution to training of teachers;
- Participation in curriculums.
The organization closely cooperates with skilled experts translators and interpreters.
The organization received financial help for one project in 2003 from the foundation Open-Society-Georgia. It became possible for the organization by its own means to publish books, dictionaries:
- French-Georgian dictionary of a school argot;
- French-English-Russian-Georgian-dictionary of economic terms;
- Georgian-French-English-German-Russian dictionary of economic terms;
- Georgian- French-English-German-Russian legal dictionary;
- The comparative Typology of the French and Georgian Languages;
- The Practical Methods of Translation
- The comparative Typology of the Romance and Georgian Languages
- The Introduction to a Romanic historical Philology, etc
The organization received financial help for one project in 2014 from the French Embassy in Georgia. This Project concern carrying out of professional trainings on translation (for teachers of high educational institutions in capital and 3 regions);